Are you looking for an intellectual community of UT students from across the political and ideological spectrum who are interested in civil, open, and honest exploration of the most pressing issues facing our society today?
Apply to be an inaugural Cincinnatus Fellow of the Civitas Institute. The Cincinnatus Fellowship provides unique opportunities for undergraduate students to meet with prominent visiting scholars and public figures, attend invitation-only dinners and receptions, engage in in-depth analysis of cutting-edge scholarship, and debate enduringly relevant ideas – all in a spirit of intellectual discovery and truth seeking.
Visitors for 2022-23 academic year include:
- Jennifer Doleac – Texas A&M University
- Ryan Streeter – American Enterprise Institute
- Paul Carrese – Arizona State University
- Yaron Brook – Ayn Rand Institute
- Micah Watson – Calvin University
- Vincent Phillip Muñoz – University of Notre Dame
- Jesús Fernández-Villaverde – University of Pennsylvania
- Chiyuma Elliot – University of California at Berkeley